You can download your certificate of participation and receipt at 'My Page > Registration List'.
The due date for pre-registration:
- (1) Full registration with accepted paper(s): January 2, 2024
- (2) Non-author registration (attendees without paper): January 2, 2024
All authors should register for the conference by January 2, 2024.
* Authors with one accepted paper must pay at least one full registration fee. (Regardless of the author’s title)
* Authors with more than two accepted papers are required to pay one full registration fee for one paper and a student registration fee for each additional paper. (Please refer to the table below.)
※ Please note that the receipt and the participation certificate will be issued to authors who paid the conference registration fees. (Receiver’s name cannot be changed once issued.)
* 발표논문이 한 편일 경우, 최소 한 개 이상의 full registration 필수. (학생 여부와 상관 없이)
* 발표논문이 두 편 이상일 경우, 한 개의 full registration 과 각 추가되는 논문 마다 student registration 필수. (아래 테이블 참고)
※ 영수증과 참가확인서는 등록비를 지불한 등록자들에 한하여 발급될 예정입니다. 발급된 이후에는 다른 저자 이름으로 재발급이 불가능하오니 참고 부탁 드립니다.
|# of Accepted Papers||Required Registration|
|One Paper||One Full Registration|
|Two Papers||One Full Registration + One Student Registration|
|Three Papers and More||One Full Registration + Two Student Registrations|
*Due date for pre-registration is by January 2, 2024
|Full Registration||USD 680||USD 780|
|Student Registration||USD 350||USD 450|
|Additional Banquet||USD 90|
* Banquet is NOT included in the student registration fees.
Registration Fee includes:
Admission to All Sessions, Proceedings, Coffee Breaks, Banquet
Admission to All Sessions, Proceedings, Coffee Breaks
* A banquet ticket is not included.
All transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to Conference by 'Allat'
- Name of Bank: CITI Bank Korea, Science Technology Branch, Seoul, Korea
- SWIFT Code: CITIKRSX
- Account Number: 186-00122-247-01
- Name of Account Holder: The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers
* You should transfer registration fee within 7 days from registration.
* You should send a copy of transaction with your name on it to the secretariat by fax (+82 2 552 6093) or e-mail (email@example.com) for confirmation.
* All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration, please notify the secretariat by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made if cancellation occurs before January 2, 2024, with the processing fee of USD 100 (KRW130,000). No refund will be made after January 2, 2024, or for no show. If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact the secretariat.
All dates and time are indicated in KST (The local time in Korea)