The 19th International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication(ICEIC 2020) is a forum open to all the participants who are willing to broaden professional contacts and to discuss the state-of-the-art technical topics.
ICEIC conference has the following two categories of conference awards:
- Haedong Student Research Competition (Prize 5,000,000 KRW)
- The first author must be the student pursuing an academic degree at the time of initial submission.
- Participants are required to submit the full paper (> 6-pages) for the review as well as the regular ICEIC manuscript (2-pages).
- Best Paper Award (Open to all regular papers presented at the conference.)
- The authors of the best papers will be presented Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards.
- Extended versions of selected papers from the Conference will be reviewed for publication in Special Issues of the Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science (JSTS) and IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing.
Submission of paper
September 6, 2019
September 30, 2019
October 11, 2019
Notification of Acceptance
October 25, 2019
October 29, 2019
Submission of Camera-Ready Paper
November 29, 2019