The due date for pre-registration:
- (1) Author registration with accepted paper(s): Nov. 22, 2019
- (2) Non-author registration (attendees without paper): Dec. 15, 2019
At least one author of every accepted paper should register no later than Nov. 22, 2019 to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings.
Basically, One regular registration will cover the publication of only one accepted paper. Each additional accepted paper by the same "corresponding" author will follow the policy described below. In case of four or more papers, only three registrations are required, which will cover the attendance of three people at the conference. Beyond these three registered participants, additional registrations by coauthors and students are needed to participate in the conference.
(by the same Author)
|First Paper||Second Paper||Third Paper||Rest of the Papers|
|One Paper||Regular registration|
|Two Papers||Regular registration||Student Registration|
|Three Papers||Regular registration||Student Registration||Student Registration|
|Four Papers or More||Regular registration||Student Registration||Student Registration||Free|
*Due date for pre-registration is by Dec. 15, 2019
|Pre-registration for IEIE/IEEE members||Non-members /On-site||Pre-registration for IEIE/IEEE members||Non-members /On-site|
|Regular Registration||KRW 750,000||KRW 850,000||USD 650||USD 750|
|Student Registration||KRW 400,000||KRW 500,000||USD 350||USD 450|
|Additional Proceeding||KRW 70,000||USD 60|
|Additional Banquet Ticket||KRW 100,000||USD 90|
Registration Fee includes:
Admission to All Sessions, USB Proceedings, Banquet, Coffee Breaks
Admission to All Sessions, USB Proceedings, Coffee Breaks
* A banquet ticket is not included.
All transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to Conference by 'Allat'
- Name of Bank: CITI Bank Korea, Science Technology Branch, Seoul, Korea
- SWIFT Code: CITIKRSX
- Account Number: 186-00122-247-01
- Name of Account Holder: The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers
* You should transfer registration fee within 7 days from registration.
* You should send a copy of transaction with your name on it to the secretariat by fax (+82 2 552 6093) or e-mail (email@example.com) for confirmation.
* All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration, please notify the secretariat by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made if cancellation occurs before Dec. 15, 2019, with the processing fee of USD 100 (KRW110,000). No refund will be made after Dec. 15, 2019 or for no show. If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact the secretariat.
All dates and time are indicated in KST (The local time in Korea)