The 20th International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication(ICEIC 2021) is a forum open to all the participants who are willing to broaden professional contacts and to discuss the state-of-the-art technical topics.
If the authors want to publish their papers in IEEE Xplore, select "IEEE Publication Track" when submitting the papers. Otherwise, select "IEEE Non-Publication Track", then those papers can be accepted but will not be published in IEEE Xplore.Best Paper Awards
ICEIC conference has the following two categories of conference awards:
- Haedong Student Research Competition (Prize 5,000,000 KRW)
- The first author must be the student pursuing an academic degree at the time of initial submission.
- Participants are required to submit the full paper (6-8 pages) for the review as well as the regular ICEIC manuscript (2-4 pages).
- Best Paper Award (Open to all regular papers presented at the conference.)
- The authors of the best papers will be presented Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards.
- Extended versions of selected papers from the Conference will be reviewed for publication in Special Issues of the Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science (JSTS) and IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing.
Extended versions of selected papers from the Conference will be reviewed for publication in Special Issues of the Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science (JSTS) and IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing (SPC).
|Saudi Arabia||Sri Lanka||Taiwan|
|Singapore||United Arab Emirates|
Submission of paper
October 30, 2020
November 20, 2020
November 27, 2020
Notification of Acceptance
November 30, 2020
December 7, 2020
Submission of Camera-Ready Paper
December 11, 2020